Saturday, July 22, 2017

July 23, 2017 - DAVID’S PRAYER ANSWERED


Day 204 - Psalm 38-40 Acts 23:12-35 

Do not forsake me, O Lord! O my God, be not far from me! Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation! (Psalm 38:21-22 ESV)  

In the Acts 23:12-35 reading for today, we see how God answered David’s prayer for the apostle Paul.

Paul’s nephew reports a plot to kidnap Paul. The tribune hustles him out of town to the governor who takes him into protective custody (to await trial). The Lord did not forsake Paul.

The Lord will not forsake you either. He has a plan for your life too. 

Lord, please do not forsake me. Help me to stay close to You today through faith in Jesus. In His saving name.  Amen. 

“See” you at the Communion table this morning!

Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment