Monday, October 16, 2017

October 17, 2017 - WRAPPED UP IN GRACE


Day 290 - Isaiah 62-64 & 1 Thessalonians 5

“The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.” (1 Thessalonians 5:28 ESV) 

Paul concludes his first letter to the Thessalonians the same way he began it, making this epistle “wrapped up in grace.”

“To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace.” (1 Thessalonians 1:1 ESV) 

What follows in between the first and last verses, is the good news of God’s undeserved blessings (grace) bestowed upon sinners like you and me. 

Lord God heavenly Father, thank You for forgiving me, even though I do not deserve such divine kindness. Please continue to keep me wrapped up in Your grace and mercy for the rest of my life. In Jesus' saving name. Amen.

Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment