Tuesday, May 12, 2020

May 13, 2020 - TEACH ME AND LEAD ME


Day 134 - (Today’s Bible readings: Zephaniah 2:1-7; Psalm 119:33-40; Luke 22:31-38)

TEACH ME AND LEAD ME

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes;
    and I will keep it to the end.
34 Give me understanding, that I may keep your law
    and observe it with my whole heart.
35 Lead me in the path of your commandments,
    for I delight in it.
36 Incline my heart to your testimonies,
    and not to selfish gain!
37 Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things;
    and give me life in your ways.
38 Confirm to your servant your promise,
    that you may be feared.
39 Turn away the reproach that I dread,
    for your rules are good.
40 Behold, I long for your precepts;
    in your righteousness give me life! (Psalm 119:33-38)

Lord, teach me to turn my eyes from worthless things to the timeless truth You have for me in Jesus my Savior. Amen.

Link to St. Paul’s 9 am online Sunday Worship Service:
https://zoom.us/j/177003912
 password: 518940

Parking Lot Worship Service 10:30 am (HOLY COMMUNION this Sunday, May 17)

Youtube link to all previously recorded services:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNFbkeFTQAhiGc7bafdvlPkfwnuiDfTQ9

 Link to Wednesday Online Bible Study 7 PM
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85832224078

Pastor David Paape 

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path” (Psalm 119:105 ), is the theme for this three-year journey through the entire Old Testament once (the Psalms - twice yearly), and the New Testament twice. There will be daily readings from the O.T., Psalms and the N.T. Special days on the church calendar will be highlighted with appropriate readings. This calendar has been compiled by representatives of the Lutheran Church of Canada, the North American Lutheran Church and the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. Please click this link for the daily reading calendar:
https://blogs.lcms.org/2017/lcms-lcc-and-nalc-compile-three-year-schedule-of-daily-bible-readings
Then scroll down to 2020 Bible Reading Calendar and download it if you so wish. The “assigned” daily readings will appear on a daily basis in this blog. May the Lord bless your meditation upon His precious life-giving Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment