Sunday, May 24, 2020

May 25, 2020 - MY EYES LONG FOR YOUR SALVATION


Day 146 - (Today’s Bible readings: Jeremiah 4:1-18 Psalm 119:121-128; Acts 1:12-26)

MY EYES LONG FOR YOUR SALVATION

121 I have done what is just and right;
    do not leave me to my oppressors.
122 Give your servant a pledge of good;
    let not the insolent oppress me.
123 My eyes long for your salvation
    and for the fulfillment of your righteous promise.
124 Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love,
    and teach me your statutes.
125 I am your servant; give me understanding,
    that I may know your testimonies!
126 It is time for the Lord to act,
    for your law has been broken.
127 Therefore I love your commandments
    above gold, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I consider all your precepts to be right;
    I hate every false way. (Psalm 119:121-128 - ESV)

Heavenly Father, keep my eyes fixed on Jesus and the precious gift of salvation You have for me in Him. Amen.

“See” you in church tomorrow.

Link to St. Paul’s 9 am online Sunday Worship Service:
https://zoom.us/j/177003912

Parking Lot Worship Service with Holy Communion 10:30 am

Youtube link to all previously recorded services:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNFbkeFTQAhiGc7bafdvlPkfwnuiDfTQ9

Link to Wednesday Online Bible Study 7 PM
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85832224078

Pastor David Paape 

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path” (Psalm 119:105 ), is the theme for this three-year journey through the entire Old Testament once (the Psalms - twice yearly), and the New Testament twice. There will be daily readings from the O.T., Psalms and the N.T. Special days on the church calendar will be highlighted with appropriate readings. This calendar has been compiled by representatives of the Lutheran Church of Canada, the North American Lutheran Church and the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. Please click this link for the daily reading calendar:
https://blogs.lcms.org/2017/lcms-lcc-and-nalc-compile-three-year-schedule-of-daily-bible-readings
Then scroll down to 2020 Bible Reading Calendar and download it if you so wish. The “assigned” daily readings will appear on a daily basis in this blog. May the Lord bless your meditation upon His precious life-giving Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment