Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 14, 2021 - FROM DEATH TO LIFE



Day 134 (Through the Bible in a year readings for today: 2 Kings 9-11 John 5:1-24)
 
FROM DEATH TO LIFE

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. (John 5:24 ESV)

“From death to life,” what a promise. The world thinks this is the opposite of how life really is, from life to death. But God’s plan to redeem us takes us from death to life!

Yes, God’s plan for the salvation of souls is simple. Listen to Jesus and believe God the Father’s offer of complete forgiveness and reconciliation through the cross of Christ.

Lord Jesus, please help me to always listen to You and to trust in the Father’s merciful and amazing plan of salvation. Thank You, Lord, for dying on the cross for me and leading me from death to life with You.  Amen.
Pastor David Paape

Link to St. Paul’s May 16, 2021 Live Stream of my farewell Sunday:


IN CHURCH SUNDAY SERVICE and Parking Lot Worship Service 9 am
both with Holy Communion
Daily Bible Reading Chart covering the entire Bible in one year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment