Monday, November 27, 2017

November 28, 2017 - HE CARES FOR YOU...


Day 332- Ezekiel 40 & I Peter 5

Cast “all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” (
1 Peter 5:7 ESV)

Everyone can find something to worry about from time to time. How about you? How do you handle those anxious moments? 

Peter’s advice to turn your worries over to God. And this makes lots of sense. Since He has taken care of your biggest worry by promising you eternal life, He certainly can help you through whatever challenges you may face in this life!

Yes, God really does care for you. 
     So don’t worry. 
           Simply trust in Jesus, your Savior, 
                 and be at peace no matter what your circumstances may be.

Heavenly Father, I cast all my cares on You, because are my only hope and my only Savior. Please keep me close to, and surrounded by Your peace no matter what life may throw at me. Amen.

Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment