Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 6, 2016 - Day 97 - THIRSTING FOR GOD

Psalms Wednesday (chapters 39-41)

As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  (Psalm 42:1-2 ESV)  


  
What a wonderful gift God gave David! The repentant and forgiven sinner was given a deep desire to be as close to His Savior as possible. 

Do you have a deep desire to be as close as possible to God? Read and meditate on His Word. Worship Him faithfully each week. Remember what Jesus did for you on Mt. Calvary.

Lord, thank You for my salvation. Like David, may I thirst for Your presence in my life. Amen. 

Pastor David Paape 

The following link is to the 52 Week Reading Plan Bible upon which these devotions are based. http://www.bible-reading.com/bible-plan.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment