Monday, August 14, 2017

August 15, 2017 - BLESS THE LORD


Day 227 - Psalm 103-104 & Romans 14

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit...
He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;  as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:1-4, 10-12 ESV)

Fellow repentant sinner, God has made you holy and fit for heaven. All of your sins are gone, separated from you as far as the east is from the west. WHAT A WONDERFUL REASON TO BLESS THE LORD!

Gracious heavenly Father, I do bless You holy name for all of Your benefits showered upon me every day. Above all, I thank you for not repaying me according to my iniquities. Please continue to sustain me with Your steadfast love.  In Jesus’ saving name. Amen.

Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment