Monday, August 28, 2017

August 29, 2017 - FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE


Day 241 - Psalm 139-141 & 1 Corinthians 10:1-13

“For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.”   (Psalm 139:13-16 ESV) 

Life, what a precious gift from God! 

EVERY life, what a precious gift from God!

How precious? So precious that God the Father, the One who created life, sent His only begotten Son to redeem all who repent of their sins and believe their Savior.

God loves me dearly, Grants me salvation, 
God loves me dearly, Loves even me.
Therefore I’ll say again: God loves me dearly,  
God loves me dearly, Loves even me.
           (“God Loves Me Dearly,” Lutheran Service Book, CPH 2009, #392)

Heavenly Father, thank You loving me and for giving me life. Please continue to bless me, body and soul. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Pastor David Paape
Daily Bible Reading Chart
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment