Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 19 2016 - GOD’S DINOSAUR


Day 140 - Job Thursday (chapters 39-40)

“Behold behemoth, which I made as I made you. Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar...” (Job 40:15-16  ESV)

Were dinosaurs real? The discovery of fossilized dinosaur remains answer that question, as does God here in Job 40.  In impressing upon Job the fact of God’s creation, God points out His BIG job with the words: “Behold, behemoth.” Amazing!

The truly amazing fact is that almighty God, who made the world and all that is in it simply by the power of His Word, loves you and has made a way for you to spend eternity with Him!

Heavenly Father, Creator of all that is, thank You for loving me so much that You sent Jesus to take my place on the cross.  This gift is truly huge for me, and I humbly thank and praise You for it!  Amen.

Thank the Creator of all for giving you His all!

Pastor David Paape 

The following link is to the 52 Week Reading Plan Bible upon which these devotions are based.  http://www.bible-reading.com/bible-plan.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment