Thursday, July 1, 2021

Friday, July 2, 2021 - EVERYONE AND ANYONE



Day 183 (Through the Bible in a year readings for today: Job 23-25; Acts 10:24-48)

EVERYONE AND ANYONE

“To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” (Acts 10:43 ESV)

What GOOD NEWS! Jesus offers forgiveness to everyone and anyone who believes in Him. And what is that we are to believe? Simply this... Jesus died for all, and that includes you.

No matter who you are, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!
No matter what you have done, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!
No matter what is going on in your life today, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!
No matter how you feel about yourself, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!
No matter what you may be afraid of today, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!
 
So, believe, repent and be at peace - Jesus died for you and paid for all of your sins!

1. I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus, Trusting only Thee;
Trusting Thee for full salvation, Great and free.

2. I am trusting Thee for pardon; At Thy feet I bow,
For Thy grace and tender mercy Trusting now.

3. I am trusting Thee for cleansing In the crimson flood;
Trusting Thee to make me holy By Thy blood.

4. I am trusting Thee to guide me; Thou alone shalt lead,
Ev'ry day and hour supplying All my need.

5. I am trusting Thee for power; Thine can never fail.
Words which Thou Thyself shalt give me Must prevail.

6. I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus, Never let me fall.
I am trusting Thee forever And for all.
(I Am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus,  Lutheran Service Book #729)

Father, thank You for the gift of salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Make me a faithful witness of Your love.  Amen.

Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart covering the entire Bible in one year. 
http://www.wholesomewords.org/family/bibleread/truth.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment