Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday, July 9, 2021 - DID DINOSAURS REALLY EXIST?



Day 190 (Through the Bible in a year readings for today: Job 40-42; Acts 15:22-41)

DID DINOSAURS REALLY EXIST?

“Behold behemoth, which I made as I made you. Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar...” (Job 40:15-16  ESV)

Were dinosaurs real? The discovery of fossilized dinosaur remains answers that question, as does God here in Job 40.  In impressing upon Job the fact of God’s creation, God points out His BIG job with the words: “Behold, behemoth.”

The amazing fact is that almighty God, who made the world and all that is in it simply by the power of His Word, loves you and has made a way for you to spend eternity with Him!

How deep the Father's love for us, 
How vast beyond all measure,
That He should give His only Son 
To make a wretch His treasure.
How great the pain of searing loss – 
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One 
Bring many sons to glory.

Behold the man upon a cross, 
My sin upon His shoulders;
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice 
Call out among the scoffers.
It was my sin that held Him there 
Until it was accomplished;
His dying breath has brought me life – 
I know that it is finished.
(How Deep The Father's Love For Us, by Stuart Townend)

Heavenly Father, Creator of all that is, thank You for loving me so much that You sent Jesus to take my place on the cross.  This gift is truly huge for me, and I humbly thank and praise You for it!  Amen.
Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart covering the entire Bible in one year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment