Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - TRUST AND WAIT


Day 203 (Through the Bible in a year readings for today: Psalm 36,37; Acts 23:1-11)
TRUST AND WAIT 

“Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act... Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him.” (Psalm 37:5&7 ESV)  

Not many people are good at waiting. Yet this is exactly what the Lord calls His people to do. So, instead of complaining about our circumstances, and even questioning God, we get to quietly and faithfully wait for Him.

  I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus, 

  Never let me fall.
  I am trusting Thee forever 
  And for all.
  (I Am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus, Lutheran Service Book, CPH 2006, #729 stanza 6)

Lord Jesus, I do trust You. Help me to patiently wait for You and Your will for my life. Amen. 
Pastor David Paape

Daily Bible Reading Chart covering the entire Bible in one year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment